Monday, April 1, 2013

Take a Look at Our Two Newest Reviews on Cars.com


'I went to Acura of Berlin to look at a specific vehicle that I spotted online (2011 RDX). While the vehicle had just been purchased (saw the new owners), I was shown another comparable vehicle by Michael Green. His service was professional and friendly, but what was most noteworthy was a demonstrated level of integrity. He answered my questions thoroughly and followed through with what he said he would do, whether working to obtain a better price on my trade or mailing the owner's manual to my home. This car buying experience was a pleasure!"

"It is said it is not a perfect World. But in the world of Acura of Berlin there are all five stars. Now,a five star rating has got to be perfect-well almost perfect! Put all of the above together and you've got a winning ticket. Acura of Berlin has your numbers. Prices right,and a shopping experience that will rock your world!"

Wow, thank you for leaving these reviews for us! We have such great customers! Be sure to read all our reviews on our Cars.com page.

No comments:

Post a Comment