Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Great job to the Acura of Berlin team for earning THREE 5-star reviews on DealerRater!

5 star reviews on DealerRater!

"My experience at Acura of Berlin was second to none. The friendly staff treats their customers like...well...customers. The atmosphere is far different then any other dealership I have visited. Jerry (assistant sales manager), the first person at the dealership to greet me, had me driving off in a brand new Acura RDX hours later. He explained the process every step of the way and spent a great deal of time making sure I understood where ALL of the numbers were coming from. Max, the general sales manager, helped facilitate the deal towards the end. He was friendly and transparent the entire time. Jerry and Max always made sure I was comfortable with everything that was going on. In fact, at one point I asked myself if I was still purchasing a car because it certainly did not feel like it. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy an Acura. Let's be honest, there are few other cars as well made and reliable as an Acura. Do yourself a favor and stop into Acura of Berlin. You will not regret you did."

"Purchasing this car was a great expiirience. The sales people were very expirienced and friendly. The finance manager was great and prompt when it came to the actual signing of the papers. I would refer this dealer to anyone looking for a new or used Acura"

"Mr Campana answered all of our questions and kept us informed of any incentives in a timely fashion. He was a pleasure to do business with and we believe he was very honest in his dealings with us. I would recommend to any friends/family talking to Jerry first before buying a car."

Apr2011-dealer-rater

No comments:

Post a Comment