Monday, February 25, 2013

Great job to the Acura of Berlin team for earning THREE 5-star reviews on Cars.com!

5 star reviews on Cars.com!

"We had a great buying experience this week purchasing our new to us per-owned MDX. Jerry and the team were great to work with and gave us a fair honest deal on a great vehicle. I also researched my trade in value before going in and they were right on the money with the offer they made me. I really cannot complain. Thanks Acura of Berlin!"

"I have been working with Jerry Campana since 1994 when I got my first Acura Legend. Since then, a hot red Integra, 2 MDX SUVs, 3 TLs, 1 TSX, and my latest ride a 2013 TL Tech Package. Jerry always gets me the deal I need, he figures out a way to get it done, and their great customer service and service department keeps me coming back. Their staff, from the front desk, to the guys in service check in, to their finance manager and sales manager all are great people to deal with. Eager to help and pleasant and friendly too! No way would I go anywhere else. I have shopped their deals elsewhere and none of the other dealers come close. If you are in the market for an Acura automobile, you have to go to Acura of Berlin."

"I came to this dealership beacuse they had a very competative price for the 09 Acura MDX. The sales Rep Jon and General Manager Eric answered all of my questions and they were very easy to work with. They was no hassle and I didn't feel like I was pressured to buy. Brittney the Finance manager was easy to work with and provided the best rate she could find. overall I was very pleased with my time spent there and I will look to purchase my next car here."

Carscom

 

No comments:

Post a Comment