Monday, March 25, 2013

FOUR Brand New 5-Star Reviews on Cars.com!



"This is the 8th Acura we have purchased or leased through Jerry. We trust him completely and would highly recommend him and Acura of Berlin to anyone looking for a new Acura. The service, knowledge and friendliness of everyone working there is amazing. They make the paperwork process unbelievably simple and fast for the customer. Thank you for another great experience, I know I'm going to love driving my new RDX!" -

"I picked up my 5th vehicle today from Acura of Berlin...I have always been impressed by how we've been treated at this dealership...Lots of friendly and helpful people make buying a fine car an even better experience...Jerry and Brittany made it such a pleasure for us today, and I'm sure our new Acura will give us lots of enjoyable driving....Thanks again" -Larry P.

"My buying experience at Acura of Berlin was the best car buying experience I've had. Robert Cherry was extemely helpful and professional during the entire process and was able to get me to drive home my new MDX the day I came in to look at the vehicle. Even after I had purchased the vehicle and needed help navigating the technology of the car, Robert told me to come back in and spent 45 minutes with me going over all the aspects of the vehicle until I was comfortable with it. I couldn't believe it. Great auto group to deal with. I will definitely be purchasing future vehicles from them." - Tom K.

"Gerry and Brittany were great to work with. I would not hesitate to buy another car from Acura of Berlin."

Wow, we have such great customers! Thank you so much for these reviews. Be sure to read all our reviews on our Cars.com page

No comments:

Post a Comment