Friday, March 8, 2013

We Just Recieved Two Great Review on Cars.com!


"I recently just purchased my first car from Acura of Berlin and I couldn't have had a better experience! From the moment I walked through the door the customer service was outstanding. Never having purchased a car before I had many questions and concerns about the process. I wanted to make sure I did not feel pressured and that I was making the best choice possible. If you are looking to buy a new or used car or just simply have any general questions I highly recommend using Acura of Berlin and make sure you ask for Mike! He made the process of buying my first car not only enjoyable but memorable. He answered all my questions honestly and thoroughly and never once made me feel pressured. After my experience I plan to be a customer here for a long time." -



No comments:

Post a Comment